Bryant Jacket by Lapointe Bastchild Review.

 Product Review: Bryant Jacket by Lapointe Bastchild. 


                                                                     



It was the fourth day of the month when I was browsing around SeraphimSL, looking for the newest sales and deals available on the website when I discovered a new event called  "Alpha event". I was curious and clicked on it to see what was available. My disappointment usually grows quickly as I look through many catalogues of events/sales but little leaves to my tastes being fulfilled but this was not the case as this jacket was the first thing that caught my eye. 

I thought to myself "I have to have it" but my choice anxiety kicked in as I could not decide for the life of me on which brilliant color I should pick. I was attracted to the light blues and the dark blues, could not make up my mind in the slightest till a dear friend of mine made it for me and gifted me this amazing jacket.

It's extremely well textured(You can see my avatar standing in a mall photo of a real life scene and the jacket blends in perfectly with the environment. Now that's some magnificent detail!), the inner shirts come with a wide variety of choice in colors and design like usual L&B products do. 

Overall, I can say I'm extremely impressed by this design and the way this fits perfectly onto the body and requires no playing with alphas. You wear it, that's it. No circles, no patches, no nothing. Put it on, Put it off. AMAZING !!

I hope more SL creators learn from this shining example and give us more gems like these. I'm using the signature body in this picture and it fit me perfectly.

The Bryant jacket is available at the Alpha event: <a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS 3/126/101/1001" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS%203/126/101/1001</a>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Fair: Entry #5 Silver/Gold

Vintage Fair 2022: Entry #4 Peace

Vintage Fair 2022: Entry #7 Lounge