Colton shirt by Eliya.K Review.

 



Greetings world.

April is finally here! Wow, time is moving so fast or is it just me who thinks so? I wish everyone an amazing new month filled with love, inner peace and tranquility


Today I'll be reviewing the Colton shirt made by Eliya.K for the "Mancave" event which began on March 17th and will be here till the 11th of this month. I don't have much confidence in new events anymore as every product just looks the same to me which is repackaged in a different format. I noticed this beauty when I had arrived at the event with it's vendor situated right near the entrance, definitely caught my eye as I was admiring the mesh and a unique twist on the classical fashion of a shirt with a tie. It looked like something the members of the band Rammstein would wear or something Chris Motionless would wear at first as it has a certain edge to it but I figured why not? Maybe it'll suit me just as it would have suited the aforementioned personalities above.


Here's some of the things I like:

1. My favorite thing about the Colton design is that it's not a male-booby shirt which people participating in a Florida wet T-shirt contest would be wearing. I don't know why designers choose to go this route but I really like straight shirts which do not highlight my alleged pectorals to the world. Don't know what I mean? This is a good example of what I'm talking about: <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/195160362@N06/51974817441/in/dateposted-public/">www.flickr.com/photos/195160362@N06/51974817441/in/datepo...</a> -> My apologies if my Double D's turned you on for a bit but do continue reading. I don't know who made muscle bound avatars the ultimate default beauty standard in SL but designers please note, not every guy is jacked up like Hugh Jackman. So my props to Eliya.K for the straight design.


2. The second favorite thing I liked about the Colton shirt was the perfect mesh stitching skills that the creator has. It's a simple put on and take off case where you do not need to play with the alphas nor you'll see any holes poking about in the shirt no matter which way your avatar looks or stretches. I am wearing the signature Gianni body in the photo and I had no alphas glitching or poking through so once my props to the developer for the awesome mesh!


3. The price is great for the superb quality that you get where the Colton shirt retails for $268 at the Mancave event with a discount price of $255 offered if you join the Eliya.K group which costs only $25. I have no business telling anyone the price range in which they set their products at but I have to give praise to designers who deliver amazing products at a price which does not break the bank and usually everyone can afford. 


4. The demo was pretty good as well which did not have any obnoxious effects with just a simple sign that said "Demo" in the middle. The mesh was also visible so one can judge the quality without it being tampered with in low quality coloring with even the demo's mesh rezzing nearly perfectly on my Gianni body.


I don't really have anything bad to say about the product which is quite rare as I think it works as a whole in the way that it intends to. The Colton shirt comes in 10 classical colors and a fatpack is also available $1199 which I can definitely recommend as a steal. I hope to see more products from Eliya.K in the future!


Link to the mancave event: <a href="https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Match/158/128/46" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Match/158/128/46</a>

Link to Eliya.K's store: <a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ReNao/216/165/1007" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ReNao/216/165/1007</a>

Davy signing off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Fair: Entry #5 Silver/Gold

Vintage Fair 2022: Entry #4 Peace

Vintage Fair 2022: Entry #7 Lounge